Friday, May 15, 2020
First and foremost, we hope you and your loved ones are healthy and safe.
We are grateful for the many ways our community is pulling together to support one another during these difficult times. We all have adjusted our way of working in recognition of the unusual challenges presented. Management has held twice weekly meetings over the past few months to discuss the studies and speculations about COVID-19 and how it impacts individuals in our workplace. To directly support our efforts to protect our members, we’ve implemented the following:
- Station Coworking will be removing every other chair to implement social distancing.
- We will be setting up cleaning stations in Station Coworking that will include disinfectant spray, hand sanitizer and gloves to be used at your discretion.
- As part of our quarterly HVAC maintenance, our HVAC contractor is replacing the air filters with a higher quality filter than typically used – MERV 11 instead of MERV 8). They also sanitized the coils of the air handling units. The sanitizer is an EPA approved product that meets the criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2 (The Cause of COVID-19).
- We have been working closely with our cleaning contractors. Although Station Coworking has been vacant, we continue to clean all high touch surfaces in common areas and occupied spaces.
- Prior to reopening, we will schedule a detailed cleaning of our Station co-working space.
- Logging in upon arrival and checking members temperature
If you feel sick or are worried about COVID-19, call your doctor and stay home.
Please call 267-468-7608 (Community Manager, Katie Interrante) with any questions about inventory, pricing and to schedule a virtual tour.
Station Partners looks forward to seeing you again soon. Stay safe and healthy! If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.